We have recently redeveloped some of our machines, based on customer feedback and needs.
One of these redevelopment innovations is the changing of our VBTek Castle Stitch machine from 10″ (250mm) to 20″ (508mm) so it can now process a broader width of borders, in the manufacturing of high quality mattresses.
You can now see the newly adapted machine in videos on the VB Tek page.
The machine is designed to use the latest engineering material and techniques to create a simple to operate, yet highly functional, machine.
The high-speed chain stitch sewing head, mounted on high quality linear rails, coupled with inverter driven motor, ensures consistent square corners on the castellation pattern. Two driven rollers in front and the rear of the sewing head ensure consistent drive and holding the material with minimal stretching of the fabric.
It has also been designed with the operator and maintenance engineers in mind, with two large guards that pivot from the centre and when open expose the entire machine for ease of operation, material feed and setup, threading up and maintenance.
• High quality, single needle double chain stitch sewing head
• Rubber coated drive rollers to feed material through accurately
• Large capacity infeed roll frame
• Material runout detection for all 3 fabric layers
• Simple running controls, with: Speed adjustment / Manual jog feed /Rewind works in both directions / Easy controls to adjust pattern widths and lengths
• Unique inverter driven rewind system to create tighter rolls, meaning more material on each roll