VBTEK – Vertical Border Machine
Mattress Tek’s VBTEK machine has been designed to use the latest engineering material and techniques to create a simple to operate yet highly functional and reliable machine. The high-speed chain stitch sewing head mounted on high quality linear rails coupled with inverter driven motor drives ensuring consistent square corners on the castellation pattern. Two driven rollers in front and the rear of the sewing head ensuring consistent drive and holding the material with minimal stretching of the fabric. It has also been designed wit the operator and maintenance engineers in mind, with two large guards that pivot from the centre and when open expose the entire machine for ease of operation, material feed and setup, threading up and maintenance.
- High quality, Single needle double chain stitch sewing head.
- Rubber coated drive rollers to feed material through accurately.
- Large capacity infeed roll frame.
- Material runout detection for all 3 fabric layers.
- Castellation stitch pattern.
- Quick and simple set up of the pattern spacings.
- Adjustable width up to 10” (250mm) (More available – machine type dependent)
- Simple running controls, with: Speed adjustment / Manual jog feed /Rewind works in both directions / Easy controls to adjust pattern widths and lengths.
- Unique inverter driven rewind system to create tighter rolls, meaning more material on each roll.
- Full safety electrical circuit.
- Fully CE marked.