TAPE TEK – Tape Edge Machine
The new TAPE TEK mattress tape edge machine has been designed to handle manufactures full product range from 45mm to 546mm to meet today’s deeper premium mattress sizes all using one TAPE TEK machine.
Improved mechanical designs and attention to detail, ensure straighter taped mattresses and smoother corners, resulting in a better quality finished product.
Tape Tek Features
- New carriage guide design improves straight line stability and cornering, providing a better finished mattress.
- Mattress depth capabilities 45mm to 546mm (1 ¾” to 21 ½”) as standard
- Standard table size – 140cm x 195cm (55” to 77”) (Other sizes available)
- Power table lift
- Industrial high torque head tilt actuator, with additional supports which reduce noise and vibration from the sewing head
- 300U Chain stitch sewing machine.(Other models available)
- PFAFF 335 Lock stitch head.
- Undertable electrics standard (optional overhead feed available)
- Feather touch electronic kneepad speed control
- Custom binder sizes available
- Auto-corner speed adjustment
- Electronic blower needle cooling
- Electronic speed control with sewing head synchronization adjustment
- Return to home feature
Call a member of our MattressTek team on 01282 479922 today to discuss your Mattress Machinery requirements.