TAKTEK – Simulated Side Stitch
Mattress Tek’s – TAKTEK is a Simulated Side Stitch machine which is fast, reliable, British made and with high quality components. The machine features 4 fully refurbished PFAFF 3306 sewing heads a HMI touch screen for ease of use, easy, quick manual head position and 2/3/4 TAK configuration.
- 4 fully refurbished PFAFF 3306 Sewing heads – 20 stitch per TAK to give a thick TAK
- 2/3/4 TAK configuration.
- Speed – can do 1100mm in under a minute with 60mm spacing – in 2/3/4/ TAK configuration.
- Border widths from 6” to 20” as standard.
- Robust steel frame mounting.
- Purpose made material guides.
- Easy to use, simple HMI controls.
- Steel infeed frame.
- Material run out sensors.
- Thread break detection.
- Unique inverter driven rewind system to create tighter rolls, meaning more material on each roll.
- TAK width spacing easy achieve with quick simple manual movement.
- TAK pull through changed simply on the HMI.
- Full safety electrical circuit.
- Fully CE marked.